Dear Dr. Shear,
I’m pleased to remind you that The Graduate School of JTS is now accepting MA applications for Fall 2011. Fellowship funding is available, and the priority deadline for fellowship and financial aid consideration is April 1, 2011. Students can apply here. For more information, please visit www.jtsa.edu/graduate, or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 678-8022.
Please share this announcement with students and colleagues, and please forward to me the names and contact information of specific students who you think may benefit from graduate study at JTS. Thank you in advance for your help.
The Graduate School of JTS offers:
• An extensive academic program of advanced Judaica with 15 areas of specialization
• A diverse cohort of students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
• Intensive Hebrew language courses for students who wish to improve their Hebrew skills
• An ideal balance of rigorous academics with a warm community that supports students' intellectual and personal growth
• Successful alumni who are leaders in their fields, and who serve as resources for students
• Opportunities to explore professional opportunities in academia through programs and networking opportunities
• Dual degree options in Jewish Education through the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education at JTS and Jewish Professional Leadership through a master's degree in Social Work at Columbia University
Director of Admissions
The Graduate School of JTS