The Jewish Theological Seminary’s Second Annual Excellence in Jewish Studies Award.
Deadline: March 1, 2013
The JTS Excellence in Jewish Studies Award
· Current sophomores, juniors and seniors may submit a Jewish studies essay or paper written in the English language to The Graduate School of JTS.
· Awardees will receive a signed copy of a book published by JTS Chancellor Arnold M. Eisen as well as a cash award.
· Essays may be submitted electronically by mailing a copy of your essay with the information below:
· Full name
· Email address
· Cell Phone, Current and Permanent mailing address
· College or University name
· Year in school, Expected year of graduation
· Faculty advisor’s name
To: Dean Shuly Rubin Schwartz
The Graduate School of JTS
3080 Broadway, BOX 74
New York, NY 10027