FALL 2014 CAREER FAIR
Wednesday, September 24
11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Petersen Events Center
As our signature event, this year’s Fall Career Fair will feature over 245 employers and organizations offering full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students as well as Pitt alumni. Students are asked to come prepared in business professional attire and with copies of their resume to distribute to employers.
New this year:
· Pre-register at my.pitt.edu for the Career Fair and then pick up your nametag on Tuesday, September 23 in 200 WPU or at Express Check-in on the day of the event.
· Download the Pitt Career Fair Plus mobile app for complete employer listings and maps of the fair. Filter employers by major or industry to begin your employer research!
· 60% of this year’s employers are looking for internship candidates in addition to full-time positions.
· Behind-the-Scenes Tours are available for 1st time Career Fair attendees; a minimum of business casual attire is required. Locate the Tours table in the Pete Lobby or pre-register for a time slot at http://www.studentaffairs.pitt.edu/cdpa/tours
· Again this year, the Career Closet in the Pete Lobby will be available for any assistance with your Career Fair attire or just one last mirror check!